- Chopped Collard Greens
- Diced Red Pepper
- Diced Red Onion
- Minced Garlic
- Vegetable Flavored Bouillon
- Dash Black Pepper
- Tabasco Sauce
- Uncooked Brown Rice
HOW TO MAKE:
- Coat a large sauce pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat pan over medium heat.
- Add collard greens, red pepper, garlic and red onion.
- Sauté until vegetables are tender.
- Add water, bouillon, pepper and tabasco sauce; stir well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, add rice.
- Cover, reduce heat and let simmer 30-40 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.