- Egg Whites
- Chopped Broccoli
- Chopped Onion
- Diced Tomato
- Sliced Carrot
- Garlic Powder
- Chives (Personal Preference)
- Fat Free Cheese (Personal Preference)
- Butter Substitute (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350F/176C degrees.
- Sauté vegetables in a Teflon pan for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Place vegetables and egg whites in a deep baking dish and stir in seasonings.
- Bake in oven for 35-45 minutes or until egg whites are slightly firm.
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.