- Ground Turkey
- Tomato Sauce
- Chopped Red Onion
- Chopped Red Pepper
- Chopped Yellow Pepper
- Chopped Celery
- A little Tarragon
- Garlic Salt
- Minced Garlic
- Cooked Rice
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat a pan with cooking spray.
- Brown turkey over medium heat and stir thoroughly to create crumbled bits of ground turkey.
- Add tomato sauce, onion, celery, red and yellow peppers.
- Sprinkle in garlic salt, tarragon, and minced garlic.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add cooked rice and reduce heat.
- Cover and let the mixture simmer for 5-10 minutes.