- Fresh Medium Shrimp, DeShelled, DeVeined But With The Tails Left On
- Fresh Sea Scallops
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- Red Onion Pieces Diced Into Chunks
- Whole White Mushrooms Washed And Rinsed
- Fire Roasted Salsa Or Your Favorite Fat Free Salsa (Topper)
- Steamed Rice Or Risotto
HOW TO MAKE:
- In small bowl, blend lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Alternate shrimp, onion, mushroom and scallops onto sixteen 13 inch wood or metal skewers.
- Once all the items are placed onto skewers brush each one with the lemon juice mixture.
- When ready to grill, spray skewers with olive oil spray.
- Place kabobs on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from heated coals.
- Cook about 4 minutes or until shrimps turn pink and scallops turn opaque, turn skewers over on grill once.
- Serve over steamed rice and place desired amount of salsa over shrimp skewers.