- Rolled Oats
- Egg Whites
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sugar Free Syrup
- Low/No Sugar Apricot Preserves
- Shredded Carrots
- Instant Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
HOW TO MAKE:
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly in a food processor or blender.
- Spray a muffin or cake pan with cooking spray and pour mixture in.
- Top with a few raisins.
- Bake at 325F/162C for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from muffin or cake pan within 10-15 minutes to avoid soggy bottoms.
- Keep them refrigerated (they also freeze well).
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.