- Turkey Breast
- Diced Pineapple In Its Own Juices
- Steamed Rice
- Low Sodium Vegetable Broth
- Light Soy Sauce
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Nutmeg
- Splenda Brown Sugar
- Dash Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 400F/204C.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the broth, soy sauce, ginger, nutmeg, brown sugar, pineapple and red pepper flakes.
- Spray a 6×6 or 8×8 Teflon baking dish with olive oil cooking spray.
- Slice the raw turkey breast into 1∕4 inch thick slices and layer across the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the turkey and cover with foil.
- Place dish in the preheated oven.
- Bake for approximately 30-35 minutes.
- Please each serving over steamed rice.