- Fresh Crab Meat
- Uncooked Quick Cooking Oatmeal
- Diced Red Onion
- Diced Celery
- Egg Whites
- Minced Garlic
- Fat Free Mayonnaise
- Fat Free Ranch Dressing
- Dijon Mustard
- Dash Garlic Salt
- Dill Weed Seasoning
- Dash Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat a Teflon pan with olive oil cooking spray over medium heat.
- Inspect the crab meat to make sure that there are no broken shells.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the crab meat, oatmeal, vegetables, egg whites, minced garlic, fat free mayonnaise, fat free ranch dressing, Dijon mustard and seasonings.
- Form the mixture into medium sized patties.
- Place patties into preheated pan and cook both sides of the crab cakes until brown each side is brown.
- Be sure to only turn crab cakes over one time.