- Fat Free Hash Browns (Frozen or Thawed)
- Egg Whites
- Diced Yellow & Red Pepper (and any other vegetables you want)
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- On medium heat, cook vegetables and potatoes.
- Once the potatoes are browned remove from the skillet and place to the side.
- Spray the skillet once again.
- Cook the egg whites and add mixture of potatoes and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Stir consistently with a spatula to avoid sticking to the pan