- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Yellow Mustard
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Minced Garlic
- Garlic Salt
- 3 Packets Stevia or Sugar Substitute
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat grill.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together the mustard, vinegar, garlic, Stevia and garlic salt.
- Place chicken breast in mustard marinade and make sure each breast is well covered in marinade.
- Spray grill with nonstick olive oil cooking spray.
- Place each breast on grill.
- Allow the first side to cook approximately 6 minutes.
- Occasionally coat with marinade.
- Flip each chicken breast and cook on second side for about 6 more minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve with rice or baked potato.