- Egg Whites
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Skim Milk
- Vanilla Extract
- Stevia or Sugar Substitute (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE:
- Spray a Teflon skillet with cooking spray and preheat over medium heat.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together egg whites, skim milk and vanilla.
- Dip bread in egg mixture, coating each side and place in preheated skillet.
- Cook until each side is brown.
- In bowl, mix together sugar substitute and cinnamon and sprinkle over toast.
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.