- Ground Turkey
- Garlic Cloves
- Tomato Sauce
- Italian Tomatoes
- Black Pepper
- Eggplant (Peel & Sliced)
- Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Brown ground turkey with garlic in a pot with cooking spray.
- Add tomato sauce and Italian tomatoes, stirring and chopping tomatoes with spoon orspatula.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano, stir, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Layer the eggplant, cottage cheese, turkey sauce, and mozzarella in a lasagna baking dish.
- Add a second layer of eggplant, turkey sauce and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in the over for 30 minutes.
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.