- Ground Turkey
- Garlic Cloves
- Tomato Sauce
- Italian Tomatoes
- Black Pepper
- Eggplant (Peel & Sliced)
- Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 375F/190C.
- Brown ground turkey with garlic in a pot with cooking spray.
- Add tomato sauce and Italian tomatoes, stirring and chopping tomatoes with spoon orspatula.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano, stir, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Layer the eggplant, cottage cheese, turkey sauce, and mozzarella in a lasagna baking dish.
- Add a second layer of eggplant, turkey sauce and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in the over for 30 minutes.