- Egg Whites
- Potato (or Frozen Potatoes)
- Chunky Salsa
- Diced Mushrooms and/or Vegetables
HOW TO MAKE:
- Microwave the potato on high for approximately 6 minutes or until cooked.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray.
- On medium heat, scramble the egg whites with the vegetables.
- Place the potato on a plate and mash it down with a fork.
- Top the potato with the scrambled egg whites and vegetables.
- Top eggs with salsa.
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.