- Egg Whites
- Rolled Oats
- Low or No Sugar Red Raspberry Preserves
- Cocoa Powder
- Dash Vanilla Extract
- Nesquick Chocolate No Sugar Added Milk Mix Powder
HOW TO MAKE:
- Mix everything together in a blender, food processor, or with a hand mixer/blender.
- Spray a pan with cooking spray and place on medium heat.
- Pour mixture in pan and cook approximately 2-3 minutes a side.
Coaches are not clinical nutritionists and as such, cannot diagnose, treat, or prescribe. Any hormonal advice is strictly advisory and is not to be taken as a substitute for a doctor’s medical advice.