- Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- Fat Free Brown Gravy Mix
- Marsala Wine (Replaces 1/2 Water In The Gravy Mix)
- Fat Free Chicken Broth (Replaces 1/2 Water In The Gravy Mix)
- Sliced White Mushrooms
- Minced Garlic
- Dash Salt
- Dash Pepper
HOW TO MAKE:
- Sprinkle chicken breast with salt and pepper…grill.
- Set aside.
- On the fat free gravy mix, locate the amount of water recommended to make the gravy and replace the water amount with 1⁄2 marsala wine and 1⁄2 reduced fat chicken broth.
- Pour into saucepan and add fat free gravy mix.
- Bring mixture to a boil, add in white mushrooms and minced garlic.
- Reduce heat.
- Let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Lay chicken breast on plate and top with gravy.